- Reserve rooms online or by calling 800-619-5632. While Alpha Chi's room rate and block are available through March 6, don't wait until then to book your rooms. Alpha Chi does not have unlimited access to the hotel's entire guest room inventory, so it's always a best practice to reserve a block of rooms as soon as you have an idea of what you'll need. You may call the hotel later to release a room and/or provide guest details.
- The convention room rate at The Clyde Hotel is $155 per night (plus tax). When calling, make sure this is the rate you are being quoted.
Register a Chapter Delegation—Deadline Feb. 26
- The registration fee for current members and advisors is $89.
- After pre-registering, your chapter will be emailed an invoice within 2-3 business days; fees will be payable by card or check and due before the convention begins.
- Shared Doubles room reservations can be made using this form; that fee is an additional $88 per student per night.
- The Delegation Registration Form is for current chapter members and advisors only. Alumni members and alumni advisors see below.
Register an Alumni Member or Alumni Advisor—Deadline Feb. 26
- Alumni members and alumni advisors should use the Alumni Registration Form to register for the convention. You will be sent an invoice via email within 2-3 business days of completing your registration; this will be payable by card or check. The registration fee for alumni is $99; guests are $125.
- Alumni members wishing to make a presentation may use the same link below to register a presentation. Only those registered to present may do so at the convention.
- View the special Alumni Info Packet here.
- The registration fee for alumni is $99.
Register a Member Presentation—Deadline Feb. 26
- Student presenters must register their presentations. Registering a delegate to attend the convention does not register their presentation.
- This form is not for chapter workshop leaders or collaborative research projects.
- Current student members will be asked to enter their advisor's email address so that a copy of their presentation submission is also sent to the advisor.
Deadline Note: The Feb. 26 deadline to register to attend and present is a firm deadline. Due to the nature of scheduling presentations, we will not be able to accommodate late registrations for presentations.