The Chapter Grant program was initiated to assist chapters in financing scholarly projects and activities. The guidelines are as follows:
- A fund of $5,000 will supply grants of no more than $250 each to chapters to help finance scholarly projects and activities.
- Application proposals must be sent to the national office and will be evaluated on the basis of the extent to which they encourage scholarship and promote the visibility of Alpha Chi on the campus.
- Applications will be taken annually from August 1 until the program fund is expended.
- Programs that involve direct payments to student members will not be funded.
- A chapter will be limited to one grant every two years.